Funcom has announced the deployment of the latest update to The Secret World, Issue 8: The Venetian Agenda. This brings the game version up to 1.8.2. The patch contains several key fixes including bug squashing in the GUI and in the scenario system.
- Added a new "/roll" command, which rolls a random number from 1 to 100 and sends the result to your team
- Trade, LookingforGroup, and the Faction channels are now shared between Venice, London, Seoul, and New York
- Fixed a location in the Sunken Library that allowed players to exit the playable area
- Collision around the servers in the Sunken Library has been raised to better match the visual appearance of the area
- Fixed a typo in the tooltip for Impenetrable Augment Resonator
- Updated the description of Unattuned Serendipitous Augment Resonator to reflect that it actually requires 60 Pure water to attune
- Clarified tooltip text on various abilities
- Fixed the tooltip for the menu option Enable Double Tapping For Dodge
- Fixed an issue that caused the Ellri Cleavers in Blue Mountain to become stuck
- Enter the Filth and The Cleansing Protocol are now categorized correctly in your mission journal
Read the rest of the patch notes on the Secret World's site.
In case you missed it, MMORPG.com is giving away a three-day trial to The Secret World complete with a No Bad Pugs t-shirt and coat plastered with Bill Murphy's face on them. You can grab yours right here.