Hunted Cow has announced that Eldevin will officially launch on Saturday, November 30th. Folks interested in an early start to the game will want to grab a Founders' Pack for three days of pre-release mayhem. In addition, the team has announced several changes to the game once it hits live service.
The team have been working around the clock on improvements and updates - below are some the most exciting changes you'll see live on the beta server TODAY!
- Added auto-attack and new abilities for all classes.
- Improved tutorial to quickly get new players up to speed.
- New server-wide chat to help keep in touch with friends.
- New crafted items added to all professions.
- User interface has a new look and feel with a bolder.
- First (optional) open world PvP area introduced.
Read the rest of the incoming changes on the Eldevin site.