Game Update 31, the latest patch for DC Universe Online, has officially been deployed across all servers. GU31 begins the process of paving the way for the game's eventual deployment on PlayStation 4 and includes graphical updates, player reward updates, mainframe updates and much more.
Leveling Content Update!
- Players should no longer find themselves without a mission when completing leveling content.
- We now guide players to level 30 better, by giving them the most important missions first and then granting missions that are relevant to their Combat Rating.
- Missions granted at level 30 are now chained to prevent players from receiving an unreasonable amount of missions at once when they reach level 30.
- Reduced the amount of experience required to reach levels 8 through 29. Players within this range may log in and find their level increased. The experience required to reach level 30 remains unchanged.
- We did a pass on leveling content NPCs, removing abilities that seemed unfair and updating abilities and visual effects where needed. Weaker enemies in leveling content may now use attacks that are vulnerable to block or interrupt and can be countered. However, weak enemies still cannot inflict counters on you and only have vulnerability to counter mechanics.
- The level of enemies in the three final episodes has been reduced.
- Updated leveling content with new icons and made an icon consistency pass to improve messaging.
- Fixed leveling content bugs.
Read the full update notes on the DC Universe Online site.