Gazillion Entertainment has released a trailer to show off some of the big changes that have arrived in Marvel Heroes Online thanks to the Ascent to Asgard update. According to the development team, Ascent to Asgard is the biggest and most comprehensive update to the game to date.
Marvel Heroes Game Update 2.0 - Asgard features:
- Asgard – The realm of the gods will include expansive new zones, a server-wide event to unlock the Bifrost Bridge to Asgard, new supervillains and more. Odin’s Palace will be introduced as a brand new player hub.
- Playable Villain Loki – Players can now play as the God of Mischief himself. The first playable villain in Marvel Heroes, Loki can use his sorcery to fire magical blasts, control spires of ice, and create illusions to confuse his foes. His ultimate power transforms Loki into a massive Frost Giant, gaining new powers and attacks.
- New Hero Starting Lineup – Marvel Heroes now has a brand new roster of heroes for new players to choose from. Expanding from the previous five choices, players can now pick a free Marvel superhero from a list of nine exciting and unique playable heroes.
- More Story Content – The epic story of Marvel Heroes continues in Asgard with brand new story missions featuring fully-voiced motion comics.
- New Items – New item types like rings and legendary items each have their own new item slots. Players will want to hang on to legendary items, as they grow stronger and gain experience along with the player!
- And Much More! – A full list of updates can be found here: http://forums.marvelheroes.
Find out more at the link above.