Lineage II is set to receive a bevy of new additions later this winter as part of the just announced 'Valiance' content expansion.
Four major Lineage 2 bosses (Beleth, Darion, Lilith, and Anakim) will return as part of 'Valiance'. The returning bosses will be much harder and feature unique attributes that should keep veteran players on their toes.
Valiance will bring a host of smaller, but important changes to the game, including:
- Nearly 80 new Lv88-98 Raid Bosses have been added Significant changes have been made to Epic Dragon Raid bosses, including updated drop lists
- A new Raid Boss Summoning system has been added (Use an Apparition Stone to summon a Raid Boss for your party)
- Open Field Raid Bosses have been revamped
- A new Adena distribution system that lets players distribute adena equally between party members after a successful raid has been added
- New Clan Halls have been added
- The Raid Point Ranking system has been revamped
- New Beauty Shop Hairstyles have been added
- The fishing system has been completely revamped, and new unique items can be acquired
- The Seed of Destruction and Infinity in Gracia have been revamped and changed to instance zones
Learn more about Lineage 2 at the game's official website.