The team is proud to announce the addition of Art Director Stephen Wells. With over 20 years experience, Stephen is an expert 3D modeler for characters, props, vehicles, weapons, and environments who has created both high and low polygon assets for game productions. He has also taught 3D Game Assets over the last several years which included prop modelling, character modelling, and Zbrush and Mudbox sculpting and detailing.
“If there’s a motto I work by it’s “leave your ego at the door,” Stephen says. “I love what I do, plain and simple; whether it’s working on a Gears of War style game or Bambi, it’s all the same creativity to me.”
ChaosNgn has announced that work has commenced on its forthcoming MMO, Equilibrium. According to released information, the team is hard at work on coding, assets, classes, story, and world design. The 30-developer team includes folks from Trion Worlds, EA, LucasArts, and Bioware, as well as degree holders in archaeology and history.
It seems that Equilibrium is the MMORPG that Harry Turtledove fans have been waiting for.
Want to know more?
- It’s the 53rd century, and time is collapsing. Through a series of targeted attacks, warring factions have caused alternate realities to spin off from the primary timeline. This has resulted in strange races, alternate histories, and an unstable universe that is collapsing in on itself.
- As these fissures in time are detected, entire civilizations, races of evolved species, and hand-picked mercenaries who are in danger of being erased from time forever pledge their lives to stop the impending destruction of the universe. Or, worse yet, to destroy it in a bid for ultimate control.
- Lindbergh's America, a triumphant South in the Civil War, the assassination of Adolph Hitler, the modern Roman Empire, the A.I. Wars. They all await you to repair or to insure.
- Gunslingers, Zen Assassins, Pyromaniacs, WWII Troopers, Cryomancers, and Crusaders. Oh, my!
- Just a taste of the 27 classes awaiting you in this Kickstarter-funded MMORPG.
"When you are dealing with alternate history and time travel, there really isn't anything we can't do," says James Weeks, Creative Director of the project. "We're basically creating a game that fans of alternate history and show such as Doctor Who will love. In a nutshell, it's Doctor Who without the need for a TARDIS and the need for everyone to feel like they have to run around as The Doctor."
Equilibrium is scheduled to undergo a Kickstarter campaign later this fall. We'll keep you posted in the meantime!