Age of Wushu is expanding today with the official launch of the Legends of Mount Hua expansion. To mark the occasion, Snail Games has released a brand new information about the new features and systems that will arrive with Mt. Hua.
Age of Wushu: Legends of Mount Hua includes:
- Mount Hua Competition – Top players of the server fight for legendary titles, costumes and the famed Heavenly Sword.
- Yanmen Pass – Re-enact history with this new 18-man instance: 3 storylines, each with different gameplay and escalating difficulty
- Youyun Sixteen Area Prefectures Battle Arena – Fight for conquest in this 40 vs 40 pvp battleground filled with supporting tasks and multiple ways to victory.
- Martial Brothers System – Bridging the gap between old and new players, low levels can quickly power up and enjoy discounts on learning skills by mentoring under a veteran player.
- Jianghu Factions System – Players spread fame amongst major Jianghu factions / NPCs to earn titles, costumes, missions, items and more.
- Jianghu Heroic Playstyle & Treasure System – Players fill the Heroic Bar and challenge Jianghu Heroes to earn unique treasures with stat bonuses.
- Jianghu Gratitude & Revenge System – Players earn reputation with certain NPCs for companionship in forbidden instances and the over-world (gratitude) or install lethal distraction upon enemies.
Find out more on the Age of Wushu site.