Nexon is ready to unleash Season 2 on Vindictus. The new season will include some juicy updates to content, quests, monsters, battles, features and more. Check out this new trailer to find out more.
The list of content being added includes:
- New battles: Nine added in the Twilight Desert
- New monsters: Grim Reapers and Guardians
- Map features: Time progression when moving into each new area
- Underground dungeons: There are a total of 14 dungeons. Portals will open and close depending on day or night. Upon clearing them, players will get random rewards, including the rare Enchant Scrolls.
- Character revamps
- Lann: Enhancement focused on critical hits/fury no.7 and improved dodging skills
- Fiona: Small shield/large shield improved, long hammer improved
- Karok: Smash/clash improved, new skill added
- Evie: Addition of 10 types of magic. Improved so that Evie can charge up magic spells ahead of time.
- Kai: SP fills up more easily, but will be consumed more quickly
- New expertise: Gathering
- Only obtainable in the Season 2 area
- Orbs obtained from the Luminary Trees can be used to create equipment or weapons