World of Warcraft players can update their game clients to the latest v5.3 version. Called 'Escalation', the new patch brings new scenarios, a new battleground and arena, pet accuracy updates and much more into WoW.
- Four new scenarios including Heroic Mode – A heroic difficulty option is now available to players seeking a greater challenge.
- New Battleground and Arena – Deepwind Gorge (Battleground) and Tiger’s Peak (arena) offer players new PvP experiences..
- Battlefield: Barrens – a new world event expands on the growing tension between the Horde and Alliance.
- Brawler’s Guild Updates – Two new tiers and eight new bossesare awaiting the mightiest adventurers.
- Pet Battle Accuracy Updates – Broad accuracy changes were made to reduce the uncontrolled amount of randomness.
- Item Upgrades Return – The Voidbinders have returned allowing players to upgrade their PvE and PvP gear.
- Loot Specialization – Players have more control over loot drops and quest rewards they receive.
- Major PvP Changes – We’ve narrowed the PvP gear gap and made it more accessible for all players.
Read more at any of the links above.