Petroglyph Games has announced that Battle for Graxia has officially launched as of May 1, 2013. Battle for Graxia is Petroglyph's first foray in the MOBA style of games and contains some unique features not found in others of its genre.
Features of Battle for Graxia
- A core MOBA experience with unique gameplay features
- Free-to-play download with additional availability on Steam
- Unique Immortals and abilities added regularly
- Artifact items and Skill Trees to customize Immortals with the ability to reconfigure in the picking phase
- Player vs Environment (PvE) and Player vs Player (PvP) modes including 1v1, 3v3, 5v5 and A.R.A.M.
- New Replay Mode and 'White Knight' player replacement features
- Reputation and achievement badge recognition features
- US and European server locations
Find out more on the Battle for Graxia site.