EverQuest II players who want to get an early look at the forthcoming update, Scars of the Awakened, will want to head to the official site to find out how to get involved in the open beta. The update will bring a ton of new features into the game as well as new zones and more.
Scars of the Awakened features include:
- Cobalt Scar: An overland zone, including new quests and collections
- Siren's Grotto: A new dungeon, including solo, group, and raid challenges
- New Tradeskill quest line
- New Tradeskill Apprentice recipes and daily tasks
- Class updates (based on player feedback)
- Contested PVP rewards
Find out more on the EverQuest II site.