Beta testers taking part in this weekend's Neverwinter event will have a lot to look forward to with the inclusion of the Greatsword Fighter class, PvP action and the ability to level characters to 50.
What's new in the third Beta Weekend?
- Level cap raised to 50(after our successful Community Challenge – thanks!)
- New playable class: Great Weapon Fighter
- New zones to explore: Icespire Peak, Pirates' Skyhold, and The Chasm.
- Prove your might against other players with the new PvP system
- Explore new content in the Foundry: Visit a well-informed Bar Maid, like the one in Driftwood Tavern, or check out the many Job Boards scattered throughout Neverwinter. Try out new quests and campaigns today!
Find out more at any of the links above.