According to a new post on the Sevencore main page, the game will be shutting down effective at the end of April. The post indicates that the reason for the closure is due to the fact that the developer can no longer support the game.
However, we have been working on a plan to make this decision as fair as possible for the SEVENCORE community:
- We are going to reimburse all gPotato spent between the 1st of February and today, and between 30% and 75% for purchases prior to this date.
- We will close the in-game shop with immediate effect but are looking into an option to make all shop items available for free.
- The game service won’t be closed until the end of April.
- During the final period of the game, we will boost EXP gain and run various events to make the final weeks as entertaining as possible.
- We are currently working on some very interesting offers for all SEVENCORE players if you decide to play one of our many other games. These packages are currently being discussed and finalised, once we have all the details we will update you on this topic.
Read the full post on the Sevencore site.