Sony Online Entertainment and the PlanetSide 2 team have announced a new series of videos called "The War Correspondent". Robert Stoneman checked out the Miller server earlier in February and filmed an epic battle. Future installments will feature other servers with equally epic warfare.
In addition, players can also take advantage of a new site to keep appraised of what's happening planetside during off-battle hours. Check it out at PlanetSide 2 Players and find out more about:
- Comprehensive character and progression stats
- Detailed stats on classes, weapons and vehicles
- Leaderboards to show just how dangerous enemies may be
- Killboards for soldiers to check on their friends and enemies
- Soldier stats to see individual strengths and weaknesses
- Live maps of Auraxis show what Empire is currently in control, so players know where to jump into the action -- or direct their Outfit from afar.
- Dedicated soldiers can also use this data with the release of Census API.