ArenaNet's Chris Whiteside has written a brand new post on the official Guild Wars 2 site that begins with a discussion of the recent Lost Shores live event. From there, he goes on to provide fans with some hints about exciting things yet to come for the very popular game.
Here’s a general rundown of what we are working towards over the upcoming months:
- Revamping all of our existing dungeons (Story and Explorable versions) through rebalance and overhauled encounters.
- Adding new dungeons to the Fractal of the Mists.
- Adding more variation to creatures, enhancing our open world scaling system, as well as evolving many events and experiences across Tyria.
- Fixing and improving existing content throughout the game, and better tying it into the overall sense of player progression within Guild Wars 2.
- Building on the Southsun Cove’s persistent content.
- Adding new Guild content and Guild progression features.
- Continuing to evolve PvP into an E-sport as outlined here: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/structured-pvp-iceberg/
- Adding brand new content to World vs. World as well as adding new reward progression.
- Continuing to build upon the story and adventures of Guild Wars 2
Read the full post on the Guild Wars 2 site.