The latest patch notes for Guild Wars 2 have been published on the official site (and the launcher). The update brings a long list of bug fixes to the game and some interesting changes to several dungeons including the reduction of monster difficulty and addressing the "speed clearing" of dungeons.
Crucible of Eternity
- Reduced the difficulty of creatures and bosses, particularly health and armor.
Citadel of Flame
- Fixed exploits that allowing players to speed clear paths of this dungeon.
- Reduced difficulty of the Searing Effigy.
- Fixed map exploit that was allowing players to speed-clear paths of this dungeon.
- Fixed a blocking bug in story mode.
Read the full notes on the Guild Wars 2 site.