Star Trek Online Executive Producer Dan Stahl has published the latest edition of the State of the Game. In it, Stahl discusses what the team has accomplished in the last six months as well as gives reader and players a peek ahead at what the priorities are for the upcoming six months.
Here are some of the things we’re working on for the next 6 months:
- New Personal Advancement System with Reputation based personal projects
- New Embassy Fleet Holding with related projects and rewards
- Several new 5 and 20 man Fleet Events some of which are cross-faction team-able
- New Max Level Sector with Daily Patrols
- New Romulan Colony "Adventure Zone" – our biggest to date – includes BOFF gameplay
- Into the Hive STF – Finally fight the Borg Queen
- New Ships including the Vesta class
- New Duty Officer Pack
- New Loot
- New Foundry Spotlight feature
- New Foundry assets
- UI improvements including the Queues
- Updated Winter Event
- 3 Year Anniversary Event
Read the full letter on the Star Trek Online site.
Thanks to Rohn for the tip!