Firefall beta testers are invited to join Red 5 later today at the Copacabana, the game's new item shop. The event marks the shop's introduction into the game along with New You, a character customization feature, as well as a new PvP map, The Rig. The event kicks off at 7:00 p.m. Pacific.
- Introduction of the New You terminal
- With brand new technology, you can now customize your own DNA.
- Change your hair color, skin tone, even the shape of your face at the nearest New You station.
- You can also find fun new customizations for your battleframe showing everyone that you are a unique snowflake.
- Luau Larry has set up shop in CopaCabana
- Luau Larry is known across New Eden for his fun, and sometimes useful, items.
- Where he gets them, no one knows, but everyone loves an animated Tiki Pet.
- Larry's Store will open on Friday, August 24th @ 7pm Pacific. Join Red 5 for this momentous occassion in Copacabana.
- Brand new PvP map, The Rig.
- An old Omnidyne-M mining facility has been located off the coast of New Eden.
- The fight for control of this facility begins now.
- New 5v5 TDM map with mostly interior fighting.
- Founder's Packs with special items and discounts will be available first day of PAX, August 31st. More details next week.
Read the full update notes on the Firefall community site.