GamersFirst has announced that the most ambitious content upgrade to Fallen Earth has been successfully deployed. Called "Global Territory Control", the update brings new content, updated landscapes and new player-crafted technology into the game.
Key Features of the Update include
- All new settlements and outposts throughout the world that can be conquered by each of Fallen Earth’s player factions
- Capturing settlements grants sole property rights to the owning faction, allowing them to extract valuable resources from the territory
- The faction with the strongest territorial claim gets a passive buff improving core combat skills, Precision, Power, and Death Toll, Experience, Faction, Random AP gain, as well as harvesting and crafting speed by 5-10%
- All new level 50+ PvP area: The Foothills, filled with rare and valuable resources
- Brand new player-crafted technology: Prospectors and Harvesters
- Prospectors allow players to survey for resource-rich areas
- Harvesters allow players to set up a device to passively extract materials
- Brand new items and recipes acquired via Death Toll
Find out more on the Fallen Earth site.