CCP has announced that the EVE Online Inferno expansion will officially launch on May 22nd. The crown jewel in Inferno is the reworking of major war-related game systems as well as bringing in new features.
Key features of Inferno include:
- Mercenary Marketplace: pay the best guns-for-hire to settle your scores or make yourself avaialble to the highest bidders in the most notorious PVP universe in gaming
- War Declarations: reworked systems to help you wage war and keep track of your legacy
- Missiles and Launchers: savor every moment from launch to impact with missile launchers and dramatic new missile effects
- Factional Warfare: enlist in a faction and join the entry-level game of conquest with more rewards and deeper gameplay than ever before
- Visual Updates: Enhanced graphics on ship models and increased options in the industry-leading character creator
- Plus Kill Reports, Unified Inventory, 16 new modules and dozens of enhancements to both graphics and gameplay
Learn more about Inferno on the EVE Online site.