The APB-Reloaded team has announced the details from the latest game update, New Breed Part 1. According to the blog post, New Breed adds new game content, new environment changes and new audio.
Among the usual bug fixes, these are the major components of v1.7.0:
- Weekly Challenges added to the Fight Club zones. Players can now compete for several tiers of prizes using entirely new, heart-pounding game modes.
- New Progression Contacts in the game, handing out new player levels and the very latest experimental gear and gadgets. By finding them, players can earn themselves cool new virtual gear.
- New Mods and Features can be picked up from the new Contacts, bringing new capabilities to players including increased inventory, radar jammers, recoil decrease, opponent tracking and the ultimate high-tech way to lock vehicle speeds at MAX.
- Combat has been enhanced with new marksmanship and mobility modifications and sweet new weapons.
- New Custom Clothing Sets including this spring’s 'must have' Paramilitary rig.
- New Vehicle Kits for both Criminals and Enforcers. Players can cruise in style and smash into buildings and opponents while looking even cooler than before.
Read the full post on the APB-Reloaded blog.