Sony Online Entertainment has announced that the "Bug Bash" patch for Vanguard has been successfully deployed. The patch contains a number of important bug fixes for items, classes and adventuring and was released on August 24th.
- Adventurers should once again be able to visit Prince Julian.
- The Vampire Femur should once again have the correct set of attachment slots.
- Sacred Solvent has had its price corrected.
- The drop rate of rare items from the Bridge of Destiny such as Rage Filled Cloak have been increased.
- The Arachnidon Claws should no longer miss more than other claws.
Read more on the Vanguard forum.