PlaneShift devs have let us know that the v0.5.7 patch has been deployed. The patch brings a host of bug fixes and enhancements to the game including the 'retexturing' of several locations throughout the game.
- We added more realistic textures (normal maps) to the following levels: Ojaveda, Hydlaa Arena, the three cave levels, the blackflame temple, the death realm, gugrontid guildhouse, law guildhouse, simple guildhouse, jayose library, laanx temple, laanx temple dungeon, hydlaa sewers, hydlaa tavern. The result should be more detailed and nice looking surfaces.
- A new guildhouse is now available for ojaveda in enkidukai style!
- Hydlaa arena has been improved for allowing better NPC movements, hopefully this will fix some odd behaviours during combat.
- We are continuing to add new wizard robes to complete the set, this time we added nolthrir female and klyros male robes. # Added trophies to be used as prizes in tournaments
- Added animations for crafting, hammering (already released in minor update)
Read more about PlaneShift.