NCSoft and the Lineage development team have announced that the Tikal and Antharas update is now live. The update brings new quests, dungeons and enemies into the game. To celebrate the new update, a reactivation campaign will run from November 10-24, 2010. Returning players will be able to play for free during the campaign.
This latest Lineage update continues the story that Season 3 kicked off with “Crack of Time,” providing prominent additions including:
- A completely new Crack of Time Dungeon – Tikal
- New map, new monsters and new bosses that provide server-wide buffs upon defeat
- Continuing the themes that started with Season 3, the new Tikal dungeon becomes available when the Crack of Time portal opens up.
- A complete revamp of the Giran Dungeon into the Giran Prison
- Antharas Dungeon hiding the great dragon Antharas within whose defeat will unlock an entire new, timed zone that is ripe with monsters to slay and items to earn.
- Continued refinements to the North American Ruleset for a superior leveling and game experience.
Read the full Tikal and Antharas patch notes here.