The newest update on the official Warhammer Online website sheds a lot of light on the Patrons you can follow:
- Ranald - God of thieves and tricksters and patron of rogues and gamblers.
- Taal - God of nature and wild places and patron of rangers, scouts and trackers.
- Ulric - God of battle, wolves and winter is worshiped heavily by warriors.
- Shallya - Goddess of healing and mercy and particularly popular as the patron deity of women.
- Sigmar - Sigmar Heldenhammer was an ancient and mighty king, and since his death he has been revered as a hero. In the Empire he is worshipped as the patron deity of the Imperial family and the Empire itself.
- Esmeralda - Goddess of Hearth and Home, this plump, matronly patron is worshipped by Halflings throughout the Old World.
- The Great Maw - Principle deity of the Ogres, The Great Maw is a gaping and wide pit where sacrifices are thrown to satisfy the never-ending hunger of the Ogres!
- Grungni - Principle deity of the Dwarfs. In Dwarven legend he led his people away from the perils of the upper world and into the safety of the earth.
- Asuryan - The greatest and oldest of all the Elven gods. He is sometimes known as the Phoenix King despite Ulthuan's ruler sharing his name.
You can read the full article by clicking here
, and visit the official website by clicking here