Aeria Games has announced the release of Expansion Pack 1 for Last Chaos, which adds new dungeons, gear, and skills, an automated market system, and more.
Santa Clara, Calif. - March 18, 2009 - Aeria Games announced today that the launch of Expansion Pack 1 for Last Chaos Global. The long standing massive multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG) Last Chaos has received the largest content update in the games history.
Expansion Pack 1 is the first of a series of expansions that will be released throughout the next year. The expansion includes:
Automated Market System
- For the first time in Last Chaos history players can now set up their items in a fully automated market system that allows for competitive pricing, and removes the requirement that players remain online to sell their wares!
- Prevents scamming as level of items/quantity/seller/prize are displayed prominently
- Frees up server space causing less lag
New Skills level 90-100
- Increases potential for group play, as new skills are focused on supplementing raid groups
- Long awaited, player suggested skills being implemented
- Rare skill books now drop in game offering players a chance to get the most powerful skills before everyone else!
Read more here.