The folks at Last Chaos have announced that the game will be receiving a major content update in early January which will add new high level content, a new crafting system, an alternate character advancement system called "The Phoenix System", and more.
Santa Clara, Calif. - Jan. 6, 2009 - Aeria Games Last Chaos U.S.A. is proud to announce their first major steps into the building of an "End" game empire. Coming early January Last Chaos will be receiving a slew of new content for both old and new players. This content expansion marks the first phase of a massive overhaul of the game, targeting major game systems.
This latest content expansion will include the following:
- An alternate character advancement system dubbed "The Phoenix System" will add a new element to leveling. These "Phoenix" characters will have extra statistic points, and will do more overall damage than normal characters. The characters will also be easily identifiable by their unique armor and weapons.
- Brand new armor and weapons for all regular classes. This new armor includes visible helmets for the players, something that the community has asked for since the launch of the game in 2007.
- A new high level end game dungeon filled with brand new never before seen monsters. The dungeon which has been placed in the high level zone of Strayana, includes new items and accessories.
- Never before seen monsters complete with advanced A.I. and deadly combat skills.
- The launch of a new crafting system, that allows players to create some of the most powerful items in game. This crafting system will be directly tied to the new armor and weapons, giving players more control over their equipment
- A unique pet color pattern that can be placed over the already highly customizable drake or horse pets.
Read more here.