Aeria Games has announced the addition of two new pets to Last Chaos and have provided an overview of their features.
Santa Clara, Calif. - Nov. 24, 2008 - The land of Iris has been introduced to its newest generation of pets. The pets, a cat and mouse-like creature dubbed Scra-Chi and Ichi respectively, have been long in development, and long awaited by the Last Chaos community.
These exciting pets will add a brand new dimension to character customization, and of course combat. Making Last Chaos U.S.A an even more deep and enjoyable play experience.
About the new pets:
* Use their own set of unique items to manage their health, hunger, loyalty and mana.
* Are completely customizable, boasting their own character screen, and statistics, allowing players to fully customize their creatures to whatever ends they wish.
* Come complete with their own sets of armors and weapons. Each armor set and weapon has a unique set of special statistics, adding to your pets hit points, critical rate, damage and magic power.
* Have their own set of unique skills that help bolster the player character or the pets themselves. As the pets level new battle skills can be learned. Skills can also be reset, and skill points re-slotted, giving the new pets a wide range of potential abilities.
* Can participate in PvP Combat, fully armed and armored wreaking havoc on your enemies.
* A new level cap of 100 for the pets ensures hours of fun helping them grow more powerful.
Read more here.