Ultra Runaway Games has sent word that its multi-platform single player RPG, Paper Sorcerer, is now available for PC, Mac and Linux with iOS and Android versions to come a bit later. Paper Sorcerer was developed after a successful KickStarter campaign and has recently been "Greenlit" on the Steam gaming platform.
- Play as a renegade sorcerer as he struggles to escape the book prison and regain his powers.
- Escape a magical prison filled with heroes hunting you down at every turn.
- Leave behind mana and to-hit rolls for an exciting new battle system that emphasizes strategy and tactics over grinding.
- Strategically manage an energy pool to unleash devastating special attacks in battle.
- Assemble a party of fiendish creatures to join you as allies in battle.
- Numerous different creatures and fiends to unlock, further customizing your party; including a healer Witch, a trickster Imp, assassin Troll, and a berserker Minotaur.
- Discover fiendish puzzles and solve them with a combinations of spells, items, and your wits.
- Hand-drawn high-resolution sprites
- DRM-free for PC, Mac, iOS®, and Android™
- All-inclusive game, promise to never make you pay for DLC content.
Find out more about Paper Sorcerer.