Quote has finally arrived on Steam in Early Access release and sends players off to make the world a dumber place by destroying knowledge and wisdom throughout the world as an agent of the God of Ignorance. The current release contains the first three chapters of Quote, with more chapters to be released during the duration of Early Access.
- Explore a beautifully hand-drawn world, built from the ashes of a lost culture.
- Feed sacrilegious books to your bizarre birdman sidekick Tatters to upgrade and unlock your powers and abilities.
- Uncover the mysteries of a lavishly-narrated, twisted and darkly witty story.
- Dish out divine retribution in style, with a frenetic, varied but accessible fighting system.
- Take a break from the story to battle through Quote’s procedurally-generated Infinite Library mode. Find over 40 persistent unlocks, including new combat finishers, bonus stories and alternative costumes.
- Inspired by traditional isometric action-adventure games, the works of Vonnegut, Carter, Bradbury, Eco, Huxley and many more, and the surrealist art of Hieronymus Bosch.
- An ongoing, evolving tale: This release includes the first three chapters of the campaign. The remaining chapters will be added over the Early Access period.
Grab a copy of Quote on the Steam page for $12.74.