Indie developers Fakedice this week kicked off funding for their upcoming tabletop/RPG/CCG Dicetiny on Kickstarter and have already reached a third of their goal. The company describes Dicetiny (pronounced "dice-tinny") as "a tablet board game mashed with dungeon crawling and card battle" and plans to release it soon via Steam Early Access.
Dicetiny's main attractions include:
- Four player co-op! Single player also supported
- Randomly-generated events and quests
- Fun and unique card skills, with tons of possibilities
- Epic monsters, and bosses
- Collect cards and build your own deck
- Tons of fun memorable moments and parodies
To find out more about Dicetiny or better, support it, visit the game's Kickstarter page.