Turbine has announced the Palantir Private Preview Program for Lord of the Rings Online. The program is designed to recruit volunteers to help the development team track bugs and give feedback for new features and fixes. There is a binding NDA that must be adhered to and the program is open to current US subscribers only. If you've got what it takes, head over to the official forums for more information.
Ask yourself this:
If you answered ‘YES’ to all the above questions, then Palantir may be the place for you! We would love to have you on board, getting your virtual hands dirty with our new and upcoming content, and telling us what you think!
- Do you gain a sense of pride when you file bugs, knowing that you’ve helped us improve the game by doing so?
- Do you have a few hours of free time a week that you would like to devote to helping us test LOTRO?
- Do you enjoy seeing things in an unfinished state and watching them develop?
- Do you like the idea of possibly having an influence on how those same things turn out in the end?
- Can you keep a secret? No matter how many bribes of <insert favorite vice here> you may get?
Read more here.