The latest Gloria Victis weekly update has been published on the official site. The latest alpha build contains a number of bug fixes and feature enhancements including the addition of new dynamic events, the inventory context menu, improved AI and much more.
Other changes include:
- Implemented new chain of dynamic events near Mereley – attack of the Midlandic partisans at a Northern gate of the fort and chase after them to the camp – and slightly redesigned events occuring in this location
- Improved behaviors of the NPC mercenaries who support players in the PVP tournament “Valley of Death”
- Added spawning the NPC mercenaries of a losing team during the “Valley of Death”, even if such team doesn’t control a flag
- Improved behaviors of the NPCs, such as fighting the other NPCs, sitting or gathering resources
- Replaced animation of blocking with shield by a player
- Increased loading speed and slowed down unloading speed of the blocking power bar for shields
- Balanced the resources harvesting times
- Made the stagger time dependent on the power of attack and current stamina of an attacker
- Added safezones around the camps of exiled players
You can read the full changelog on the Gloria Victis site.