Sony Online Entertainment has announced that the latest EverQuest expansion, Veil of Alaris, is now available for players. Here is the laundry list of changes implemented with Veil of Alaris:
- Go from 90 to 95 - Achieve a new max level of 95 and set a new standard of gameplay
- New Environments - Visit all spectrums through new environments including Argath (Bastion of Illdaera), Erillion (City of Bronze), Rubak Oseka (Temple of the Sea), Sarith (City of Tides) and the visually spectacular Resplendent Temple.
- New Guild Halls - Take guild halls to new heights with new customizable guild-based features including multiple exteriors and interiors and an integration of tools and functionality derived from EverQuest's robust housing system
- New Guild Rank-Based Permission System - Personalize your guilds with nameable ranks and customizable permissions
- Improved Hotbars - Have better control of your characters experience with a revamp of the Hotbar system
- Parcel & Coin Delivery System - Share profits from your adventures with your friends while they are offline
- New Guild Trophies - Including varying bonuses!
- More than 800 AAs - Elevate your power and abilities beyond the norm
- 13 Raids - Collect valuable rewards from all new adventures
- 12 Zones - Be the first to discover untouched lands of Norrath
- 500+ Spells - Exponentially add to your spell arsenal
- 20 Missions - Experience intriguing lore and immersive missions
- 110+ Quests - Challenge your skills and gather useful loot
- Legends of Norrath™ - Five (5) digital booster packs
Find out more about EverQuest: Veil of Alaris.