The folks over at Nexus have released the notes on their most recent update. This owuld appear to be a fairly standard update with small additions and minor corrections having been made.
The Nexus servers were reset with the following changes:
Fixed all offline processes, such as clan and subpath demote/remove, board title/admin rights, etc.
New Muse spell added.
New Barbarian spell added.
Map update for Enigma clan.
Map update for Oceana clan.
Minor fixes for Elendhirin clan.
Minor fixes for Lost Kingdom clan.
Minor fixes for Enigma clan.
Minor fixes for Oceana clan.
It doesn't end there! The developers have also announced an upcoming beta test on their upgraded client. The testing phase will being next Wednesday, September 14th and will be free for all to download.
Feature list for the new Nexus 6.5 client:
- Group tab that displays the health percentage of the members in your party.
- Expandable spell and inventory windows that are scrollable and allow for drag-and-drop reorganizing.
- Helmets and accessories that show up on your character.
- 3 new equipment slots.
- Aether countdown/duration window.
- In-game maps for important locations.
- Ability to adjust the size and transparency of the chat window.
- When interacting with other players in whisper and exchange, their class is displayed behind their name. (Example: "Wony (Game Master)").
- New faces and hair allowing for greater customization.
- Experience bar that will progress towards the next level or the maximum experience for those that are level 99.
- Ability to right-click players to see how you can interact with them.
- New simple-click option allows for one-click casting and item use.
- Toggleable pathfinding with left-click, for an easier to use interface. Will pick up items or attack if you click an item on the ground or a monster.
- Graphics upgraded to high-resoultion.
For more information on Nexus: The Kingdom of the Winds, click here.