The Final Fantasy XIV development team has announced that the game's free trial period for another thirty days. Devs indicated that this was to thank players for their support. Any player who registers an account or purchases a character on or before November 19th is eligible for the extended thirty day free trial.
- All users who registered a FINAL FANTASY XIV service account and purchased a character by November 19, 2010.
- Character purchases must have been carried out no later than November 19, 2010 at 23:59 (PST).
- Accounts terminated due to User Agreement infractions are ineligible for extension.
- Holders of multiple service accounts may receive extensions on all accounts.
- Users who took advantage of the first free trial extension announced on October 15, 2010 are fully eligible for this extension.
Read more here.