The developers responsible for Battleground Europe: World War II Online have released the patch notes for the version 220.127.116.11 update that went live on January 22nd.
Unity 1.5 Graphics Engine Update:
- Frame rate and stutter performance are dramatically improved in this release.
- Improved terrain loading
- Reduced memory footprint
- Improved collision code
- Improved OpenGL state handling
- Vehicle hulks now queue for loading
- All ground and air vehicles now have historical looking markings
- These markings are per brigade
- Each player will also have an identifying mark based on their game name (these are not globally unique)
- For a complete list see the WWIIOL Wiki
Check out all of the notes here.