Hi-Rez Studios has announced that the upcoming Global Agenda expansion will be free to all players of the game. Called Recursive Colony, the new content will be available for PAX attendees to try out and is, according to developers, the largest expansion thus far for Global Agenda.
Notable expansion additions include:
- New Open Zone with several instanced missions, quest chains, mid-high level content, vendors, social spaces
- New enemy bots - encountered within Open Zone as well as instanced missions
- Daily Repeatable Quests - for solo agents and teams. Some quests take place in zones, while others send teams into Recursive Colony hive nodes and ruins. These quests include new 4-man defense Raid missions - now available to smaller groups (1-4) at lower levels (20+)
- New Dyes, Flair, and Trails - rewards for winning missions, completing daily quests, rare bot drops, others given via achievements
- New Pets - new pets available as rewards and crafted items.
- New Blueprints - for consumables and mods
- Easier crafting - components now within the zone, to help with leveling crafting skills
Read more about Global Agenda.