Masthead Studios has released information about upcoming development plans for Earthrise. The team has an aggressive scheduled ahead for the game through April and May. Planned improvements to the game include quest hints, resurrection mechanics, item and vehicle painting and more.
New features for integration in April and May of 2011 include:
- Resurrection mechanics – The first feature chosen in February by the Earthrise community as part of the “Choose your game feature” official forum.
- Quest hints on the minimap – Players will have a clear indicator on the minimap as to where they need to go to work on their quest task.
- Parties will share battle points, levels of contribution and karma from a killed enemy.
- Item and vehicle painting – Crafters will be able to produce paint and sell/give it to other players so they can personalize their armor, weapons and vehicles.
- Guild diplomacy – Guilds will be able to declare war on other guilds and build allies. Guilds at war with each other will be flagged red and the affiliation of their members will not change if they kill each other. Guilds that are allies with other guilds will be considered one entity and all mechanics will work as if they were one guild.
Read more about the game here.
Source: Email press release