IGG has prepared an overview of the the Guild War system in Tales of Pirates which allows guilds to fight for the prestige of being the top gang of scallywags in Tales of Pirates.
Tales of Pirates (http://top.igg.com) holds a cool Guilds Contest event offering all guilds the chance to show off their abilities every week! It is a competition among the strongest guilds, for the strongest guilds! Only the real powerful ones will have the chance at winning the competition!
Apart from the honor associated with such a prestigious event, the winning guild also obtains abundant rewards, such as the necessary items for making superior equipment—Death Equipment!
Today let’s take a glance at the TOP Guilds Contest:
1. Each guild leader can bid for eligibility to challenge the First Place guild in Guild Wars with Guild master Forlan before 9:00 pm EST (GMT-5) every Friday. A guild that wins eligibility can challenge the First Place Guild from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm EST (GMT-5) on Saturday.
2. A guild which stays in First Place on the ranking list for 5 weeks will obtain a Super Guild Award from the GM. TOP officials will present the guild leader with rewards. The guild leader has the right to distribute these rewards to the guild members.
3. If a challenging guild can defeat the previous champion, it will obtain the Rising Star Award and face challenges from other guilds.
4. Any subordinate guild is unable to bid for eligibility. Otherwise, both the main guild and the subordinate guild will be disqualified.
5. TOP will announce the winning guilds list on their official website, including the guilds’ name and the server it belongs to.
Read more here.