IGG has posted details of the Pirates Club system in Tales of Pirates.
Tales of Pirates (http://top.igg.com) has released the cool new Pirates Club, a help system for players. It offers a sound platform to help new players and enhance mutual communication between veteran players and newbie players alike.
For newbie players, they can get help and game guides from veterans, better understand the game and easily level up. For the veterans, they will enjoy the satisfaction of helping new players, obtaining game bonuses and surprising rewards from IGG officials. Both sides will benefit a lot. Today we will get a quick glance at the rules for the Pirate Club.
1. Level 65+ players can form a club.
2. Players who are below Level 65 can apply to join a club and become members.
3. Captains and vice captains can edit and re-edit the club information, but the nationality can't be changed.
4. Members can apply to join, and leave clubs freely.
1. Captains can form and dismiss a club, recruit or kick out the any members and check the latest scores.
2. Vice Captains can recruit and kick out members, and check the latest scores.
1. Help members to use the help System.
2. Help members to get a better understanding of the game and to level up.
3. Help them to avoid being cheated.
The TOP team has prepared big rewards for clubs whose members have reached Level 65, also the Top 10 clubs who can obtain the highest scores will be honored as Outstanding Clubs, as well as receiving special rewards.
Read more here.