Perfect World International will see the release of the Genesis expansion on March 2, 2011. Genesis is the fourth expansion to the game originally released in 2008. Among other things, Genesis will see the complete destruction of Perfect World and the new Earthguard race will make its debut.
- Earthguard Race - An ancient, subterranean race with the special ability to foresee the future, featuring two new classes - the Seeker and the Mystic
- Seeker class - Possesses incredible strength and infuses magic stones into a massive two-handed claymore to deliver a great deal of damage
- Mystic class - Casts nature-based auras, carries abilities to heal themselves as well as squad members, and can summon elemental guardians to fight by their side
- New Skills -Seeker and Mystic class will be fully equipped with over 24 new skills including striking sword combat, potent magical attacks and healing abilities
- New Cities - New areas to explore including the lush forest cities of the Earthguard Race
- New Guild Bases - Factions will be able to build their bases with special shops where players can create rare items such as gear and potions
- New Territory War Resource - Factions will have to battle it out in a 40 vs. 40 faction war to determine control of a new scarce resource needed for building guild shops
- More Territory War - Four new expansive lands to add to the already existing Territory War map
- New Manufacturing Skill - Craft new items with Runecrafting for powerful stones that produce various buffs and effects
- New Fashion - Plethora of new fashions and character customization items available for the new and existing races, some of which even grant unique dances
Read more here.