IGG has announced thaey will be holding a fleet battle event on March 28th in Voyage Century Online.
In Voyage Century, each fleet should always be prepared for unexpected war. In order to take control of the North Sea territory, each fleet must be ready for the intense combat that’s coming.
Go to Oslo Port on March 28th and find the Fleet Combat Trainer. He will teleport you to the appointed war zone. 2 kinds of enemy ships will spawn in the war zone, and after destroying each ship, you will obtain a score for your fleet. All players will be teleported out of the war zone after the end of the event, and the top 10 fleets that have the highest scores will obtain the rewards.
1. The war zone can hold 20 fleets at most.
2. There are 2 kinds of enemy ships. Each Devil Armed Ship is worth 1 point, and each Hades Armed Ship is worth 5 points. The fleet rankings can be checked in the right corner of the interface.
3. The points will be cleared after the end of the event.
4. Free PK is allowed in the war zone, and your Notoriety won’t be increased if you kill players from other fleets.
5. The consumption of your ships in this scene is the same as in other places.
Players will be rewarded with money and Exp according to their fleet rankings. At the same time, the fleet captains will have the chance to obtain Elite Captain's Suits.
Read more here.