Heatwave Interactive has deployed the latest patch to Gods & Heroes: Rome Rising. The patch includes a new class, the Scout, in addition to the usual bug fixes in gameplay, minions and more.
- Scout class has been added to the list of playable characters
- Ranged projectile speed has been increased
- Improvements have been made to AOE attacks and feats
- Damage for spells has been delayed until the point of impact
- Individual cases of players being stuck in combat have been fixed
Read more of the patch notes on the Gods & Heroes: Rome Rising blog.