A new open letter from the Ultima Online producer seeks to dispel gloom and doomers who have been predicting the game's imminent demise. Bonnie Armstrong offers up a laundry list of ideas the team is working to implement in this year alone.
- New Theme Pack “The Kings Collection”
- Vendor Search
- New Story Arc
- Revamping Vet Reward – You have to be x age to get it but we are making vet rewards so anyone can use it.
- Revamping Fishing and Pirate Loot
- Adding a Gargoyle Horn Stylist
- Adding Fey Slayers to dungeon loot
- Reopening shard of the dead for Halloween
- Coming up with our Christmas and new Vet Rewards and Anniversary Rewards
- Adding new begging items for Trick or Treating
- Adding additional items to the clean up Britiannia turn ins
- 2nd House option on Siege
- Still working on High Res Art that has not been dropped, the housing wall tiles are numerous and takes a while to redo. I highly doubt we will be able to get this in game this year, we are shooting for the beginning of next year.
- Fix Bugs
Read the full letter on the Ultima Online site.