Wakfu players, both free and subscribers, will want to check into the game to take part in the Kwismas celebration going on from now through January 11th. The event features gifts, a new PvP area, a pair of new dungeons and more, all with holiday flair.
- A “Pvp” area especially designed for the wildest snowball fights of the World of Twelve,
- Gifts that can be placed under the kwismas trees and will only open from December 25th,
- 2 Dungeons, Father Kwismas' lair and the Father Kwismas' house,
- An exclusive quest line designed for kwismas, that will reward you with the new emote “Throw A Snowball”,
- 5 titles including the “Father/Mother Kwismas” obtainable with one of these quests,
- 5 achievements, one of which will require you to throw 100 snowballs,
- But also 12 Haven-Bag decorations, 5 new monsters, 1 Kwismas set, 5 consumables and 3 fairyworks!
Find out more about World of Kwismas on the Wakfu site.