Guild Software has let us know that Vendetta Online has been updated with a new user-created mission as well as a dev-created mission. In addition, the patch includes new weapons and several bug fixes. Vendetta Online is available for Android devices, PC, Mac, and Linux.
- Ship damage percentage should now display properly on player-owned
- Trident Type M capital ships.
- Trident Type M turbo drain reduced to 45.
- New user-created mission: "Intermediate Combat Practice" from Phaserlight!
- Mission "High Risk Courier Needed" now records failures and will become unavailable if too many take place (along with some other changes).
- Some weapons (Rails, Posis, etc) now reach much higher trade value peaks (up to 12k for Advanced Rails), with smaller drop per unit sold, but are profitable to sell only at demand-driven stations.
- Users piloting the Trident Type M can now participate in Ship Chat.
- Selecting a small ship (Behemoth, etc) that has attached turrets will now target only the ship and not the turrets.
Read more about the Vendetta Online patch.