Gala-Net has announced that Patch 2.0.02: Astral Odyssey will launch on April 26th. The level cap will rise to 47 and new end-game content is scheduled to be added in the form of six new allods. The date will also mark the end of the open beta phase of development.
- Isle of the Damned: This allod once held a peaceful village until a powerful sorcerer cast a curse upon it. It’s now filled with monstrous ravens, huge spiders, and a horde of zombies which stand between adventurers and the treasures the villagers left behind.
- Jade Labyrinth: This jungle allod is filled with twisting ruins that hold ancient treasures. However, they’re also home to ferocious draconids that are determined to guard the ruins with their lives.
- Fireheart Isle: At the heart of this allod lies a huge volcano inhabited by fire elementals, but before adventurers can challenge the elementals for their treasures they must also defeat their loyal servants – huge manticores and a tribe of draconids.
- Goblin Republic: The goblins of Sarnaut have finally managed to create a haven for themselves. Unfortunately, they’ve been unable to kick their thieving habits and have amassed a pile of stolen treasure which is the perfect target for passing adventurers.
- Isle of Corruption: It has long been known that exposure to the Astral can cause sinister mutations in creatures. Unfortunately for the animals of this allod, giant Astral crystals are growing right in the center of their home, causing them to become both crazed and ferocious.
- The Crucible: This secret allod is one of the headquarters for the Tep cultists. It is here that they are researching ancient June magic in an attempt to bend it to their will – plans that adventurers would do well to ruin!
Read more here.