MetalMercs is a free-to-play browser cyberpunk/space combat simulator developed by French indie developer Fondamental Games and published by C2C Games. The game puts players in charge of a team of space mercs in the 22nd century, located on the Mirandal Space Station. Mercs may be heavily modified due to advanced cybernetic technology; almost every body part (except the brain) may be exchanged for a cloned and cybernetic match. Players work their mercs through missions, constantly training and improving their skills to gain profit and fame.
- Mirandal | Space station built in 2112, once a jewel of human technological achievement, now just a place of horror and chaos.
- Cybernetics | Interchangeable body parts to make you and your mercs stronger, faster, and better.
- Non-humans | Five non-human races to contend with: Krizous (catmen), Draconums (Lizardmen), Tyronnoïdes ("physically overdeveloped" men), Quasokars (turtlemen), and Satyrs (goatmen).
- Technology | Aside from cybernetics, cloning, psychic saving, digitized spirits, and the Spacenet also exist.
- Toughball | Mirandal’s king of sports games.