Marvel Heroes is a free-to-play online action RPG from Secret Identity Studios and Gazillion Entertainment with significant MMORPG elements. Players will be able to play as Marvel superheroes and engage in Diablo-style gameplay while adventuring with other players in an MMO world. The game features action RPG gameplay, tons of playable Marvel characters, loot-driven itemization, character advancement, group content, and a deep storyline.
- Over 19 Marvel Heroes | Choose and switch between over 19 announced Marvel superheroes, including Black Panther, Cable, Captain America, Deadpool, Emma Frost, Hulk, Human Torch, Iron Man, Scarlet Witch, Spider-Man, Storm, Thor, Wolverine, and much more.
- Action RPG Gameplay | Diablo-style loot-driven gameplay with randomly generated environments.
- MMO Features | Interact with friends and NPCs in Marvel Heroes' town hubs, adventure with other players in semi-instanced public combat zones, and take on bosses in private instances.
- Hero Customization | Customize and build your character with diverse libraries of costumes and powers and tons of different types of equipment.
- Deep Storyline | Play through Marvel Heroes' story, written by Brian Michael Bendis (Ultimate Spider-Man, New Avengers), and counter Dr. Doom's sinister plans with the Cosmic Cube.